Today the Harlem headquarters for presidential candidate Barack Obama was opened……by State Senator Bill Perkins and District Leaders Keith Lilly and Cordell Cleare at the 401 Malcolm X Boulevard (aka Lenox Avenue) at the northwest corner of the West 130th Street.
- An Afternoon of Bach Arias in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- ‘Tenth Avenue Cowboy’ in Harlem, 1850′s – 1940′s (harlemworldmag.com)
- Corner of 126th and Lenox to Become Artistic Iconic Wall At Corner Social in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Celebrates President Obama’s Reelection (photos) (harlemworldmag.com)
- Help Harlem’s Sweet Enuff End Childhood Obesity (harlemworldmag.com)