Every tech guru and fashionista was fascinated with the introduction of the latest addition to the Apple brand and Iphone family, Iphone 4. The Iphone 4 features a variety of specs that will attract people who want a versatile phone that fits comfortably in their pockets without the need of another device to supplement their needs. CEO Steve Jobs added more value to his stock when he introduced a couple of features that really stood out from previous iphone models.
Here are the Iphone4′s five fabulous featured for Harlem:
1. We noticed a new and enhanced screen, its called the “Retina” display which is to provide sharper images and crisp text for finding great food spots in Harlem.
2. A front facing camera used for the FaceTime feature for photos in front of the Apollo, which is basically a seamless video chat app like skype but will only be available over wi-fi this year.
3. A rear 5Mp camera with Flash+5x zoom for nights out at HarlemStage.
4. A longer battery life (an astonishing 7hrs on Wi-fi, 6hrs on 3G, 300hrs of stand-by talk time, 40hrs of music!!! Now thats a lot) to allow for all the new Multi-tasking features added to the phones Operating system dubbed IOS4.
5. A gorgeous aluminum uni-body case and a scratch resistant glass screen on the back and the front to match the recent purchase from NHarlem.
All these features and more are believed to set the Iphone4 apart from other phones like Googles Android array of devices or the highly anticipated OS 6 from RIM-Blackberry.
****Update: You can Pre-Order your Apple I-phone4 today at the Best Buy right here in Harlem located @ 1280 Lexington Avenue, New York. The Iphone4 comes in Black and soon to be released white packing 16GB and 32 GB of memory; priced at $199 and $299 respectively on a 2-year contract with ATT or Unlocked for $499 (16GB) and $599 (32GB). Pre-ordered phones will be shipped to you by June 24, 2010 sources say. Do look out for a HW hands-On review when it is released.
By Jeffrey Akita