Welcome to Harlem World’s Kass Fashion Trend Report! After a season of snowstorm after snowstorm, we are moving fall’s dark, neutral color palette to one that boasts bright, robust, crisp spring colors. The Harlem Spring ’11 palette will include, Honeysuckle Pink, Persimmon (a robust orange that screams beautiful spring days and reminds you of the perfect evening sunset), Chartreuse (pale yellow) & Mustard (bright yellow) both of which bring an exciting edge to the yellow monochromatic palette.
Bright Aquas, Dusty Blue, and Bold Navy. All of which are reminiscent of beautiful turquoise water, the iridescent blue coloring of an oyster, and lastly rich, bold navy blue sailor stripes.
Whites. We will see and abundance of crisp, clean whites this spring.
Neutrals will include spicier hues, soothing, wearable
earth-colored tones, including beautiful Sand (tan) to Santa Fe Rusty
My 5 Spring tips:
1. Mix darks with light colors using a scarf or hats.
2. Add some pink, chartreuse, or mustard with shoes and/or slacks.
3. Add some pizzaz to your neutrals with bright colored bag of hat.
4. Use whites for a crisp and clean look pair a hat and matching dress.
5. Use neutrals to spice up and accent your wardrobe.
Until next time my fellow fashionistas….
“Fashion is what you make it! Wear it, and wear it well! “