Students are attending from across the country and there is still time for you to register before the May 1 deadline.
Who: Students of color entering grades 8-12 at academically rigorous schools
What: A 5-day residential program of skill building, networking and fun designed to:
· Understand how intellectual capacity can be built through the application of effective effort at challenging academic work
· Recognize that having a quality life means more than achieving academically; it also means showing strong character and being a positive, contributing member of the community
· Create a dialogue about the challenges they face, and build a network of peers from across the U.S. who are in similar academic environments that can be called upon throughout the school year
· Expand college options and learn techniques that can support college success
Where: On the beautiful campus of Simmons College in Boston, MA
When: June 18-22 or June 25-29
Why: Boost student confidence and develop greater ownership over their academic and professional goals, increasing their investment and motivation in school
We are excited to share these important updates:
- Generous sponsorship from The Boston Foundation, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, and John Hancock has made financial aid available to students in need.
- Financial aid eligibility will be determined using our SSP financial aid form, attached in this email and also on our website.
- Institutions (schools, churches, nonprofits) sending five or more students will receive a 15% discount
- Tuesday, May 1 is the final deadline for:
· SSP program applications
· Financial aid forms
· Full program payment (for those not applying for aid)
Informational materials, including the SSP application and financial aid form, are attached in this email and are available online at www.efficacy.org. Register now to ensure your student’s participation in this unique program!
Questions? Call 781-547-6060 or email at email@example.com
The Efficacy Institute, Inc. | 182 Felton Street Waltham, MA 02453 | 781 547 6060/6077 fax | www.efficacy.org