The monthly comedy show at Covo in Harlem hosted by funny man William Mullin has to be one of the best comedy spots in Harlem.
Okay, you tell us where else in Harlem can you check out great comics from The Improv, Comedy Central, VH1, and HBO for free?
Don’t believe us check out this month roster:
- COMIC JENI ARON, New York Time, Duplex, Cluttergirl.com
- COMIC GARY MICHAELS, Gotham Comedy Club, laughingitoff.com
- COMIC JOSH GONDELMAN, Laughing Skull Comedy Festival, G4′s Attack of the Show.
- SUSAN PREKEL, Comedy Central, Montreal Comedy Festival, The Improv
- and DJ THE LEGENDARY CHRIS WASHINGTON spinning some awesome tunes!
Join them upstairs for:
House cocktails and wines by the glass $5
Domestic and Imported beer $3
Half price paninis!
Now, that’s not joke!
UPSTAIRS LOUNGE AT COVO (701 West 135th St at 12th Avenue),
Check out the HWM Member site here.
Photo credit: From left: Keith Price, William Mullin, Karen Bergreen, Jess Wood and DJ Baker.