It’s always sad to see a wonderful community business close. They have shared some info on their website regarding the closing, including what you will still be able to do after they close on July 31st. Here are the details:
“You can continue to buy online…..In fact, for 3 months beginning Aug 1, 2012 we will be discounting our entire website offerings 30% or better.
You can still reach us through facebook and twitter.
You can continue to reach us at the same phone number and at the same website and e-mail address.
You will hear from us though our usual methods of communication.
You may continue to call us about hosting your events in new and exciting ways.
You can hope we get the Chase Grant you so generously voted for us to win so that we can hasten our physical return.
YOU CAN GET DEEP DISCOUNTS ON OUR EXISTING INVENTORY WHICH WE NEED TO LIQUIDATE.”
They have thanked their customers and neighbors, and know that “traditional book” selling has changed. Visit their site for more:
Where in Harlem will you continue to shop for books? What are other resources in the community that neighbors should know about for educational and leisure reading?
- Hue-Man Books Closes: Harlem Responds (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Poll: Why Do You Think We Are Having So Many Shootings in Harlem? (harlemworldmag.com)
- Your Last Digital Marketing Package – July 2012 (harlemworldmag.com)
- Thrive! Women’s Health Initiative in Harlem (Sponsored) (harlemworldmag.com)
- Sign Up For Our New Harlem World Magazine Member Event Site (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem’s Victoria Theater A Cultural Hub For Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Special Offer: Over 50% Off for Bullet for Adolf By Harlem’s Frankie Hyman and Woody Harrelson (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Heat Warning and Air Quality Alert Information (harlemworldmag.com)
- How to Do Yoga For Harlem Stress (video) (harlemworldmag.com)
- UnityFirst.Com: A Harlem World Magazine Partner (harlemworldmag.com)