Manhattan’s Physician Group (MPG) has opened a multi-specialty medical practice at 215 West 125th Street, between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. and Frederick Douglass Boulevards in Harlem to provide coordinated health care with increased access and convenience for all residents in the community.
EmblemHealth will provide “point-of-care” support to MPG patients in the Harlem facility to help with medication and treatment adherence, home care, and community resources. Point-of-care coordination helps reduce the need for hospital readmission after discharge and has resulted in improved health outcomes and increased member satisfaction.
Photo credit: (back row, left to right) Maurice Cummings, chief of staff for Assemblyman Keith Wright; Curtis Archer, president, Harlem Community Development Corporation; Earl “The Pearl” Monroe; Dr. Kenneth Redcross, clinical site leader, Manhattan’s Physician Group; Dr. Courtney Jones, Manhattan’s Physician Group; Dave Mahder, vice president, marketing & communications, EmblemHealth; (front row, left to right) Willie Walker, building superintendent, Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. State Office Building; Lloyd Williams, president and CEO, The Greater Harlem Chamber of Commerce; Michelle Paige-Paterson, director, integrated health, EmblemHealth; Howard Tepper, CEO, Manhattan’s Physician Group; Dr. William Gillespie, chief medical officer, EmblemHealth; Dr. Navarra Rodriguez, chief medical officer, Manhattan’s Physician Group; Caroline Gainey, chief of staff, EmblemHealth.
- Manhattan’s Physician Group Teams with iTriage Smartphone App to Connect with Patients (prweb.com)
- Manhattan’s Physician Group (MPG) Opens in Harlem (harlemcondolife.com)
- SLR Launches a Multispecialty Practice in East Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- EmblemHealth & Harvest Home Farmer’s Markets Kick-Off (harlemworldmag.com)
- Multispecialty Practice in East Harlem to Offer Free Screenings (harlemworldmag.com)
- Thrive! Women’s Health Initiative in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)