Police were searching for a woman in white Thursday in connection with the murder of a man at the Harlem Bed & Breakfast.
The mystery woman was part of a group that was with D’Angelo Brown when a fight broke out — and he was fatally shot in the back, sources said.
For now she is being sought for questioning and is not believed to have been the shooter.
Two other men were also with Brown and the woman when the fight broke out in the building’s garden-level apartment and the fatal shot was fired just after midnight, Kelly said.
It wasn’t clear what sparked the deadly squabble. Also unclear was whether Brown was a guest at the W. 120t St. brownstone.
Neighbors said violence is rare on the quiet tree-lined block filled with historic brownstones.
“I’ve always felt safe in this neighborhood,” said Jennifer Field, who lives nearby. “It’s a really nice block.”
Another neighbor said the area is dotted with bed and breakfasts and was taken aback when he saw police on the scene.
“It’s a surprise. It’s a shock,” said Carmine Calzonetti, 65, who has lived in the neighborhood for 10 years.
- St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast Offers the Service of Personal Engagement Specialists (prweb.com)
- Come Fab Finding With Me: A Little B&B (fabsugar.com)
- Police Search For Would Be Rapist In Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Robbery Suspect At 116th Street in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Pick: Uptown Fridays At Studio Museum in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem’s Azealia Banks Smoking Condom Cover (Banned) (harlemworldmag.com)