Yahoo! Finance reports that Rent-A-Center Inc. , the largest rent-to-own operator in the U.S, leverages an extensive network of stores to penetrate into its target markets, which facilitates the company to generate healthy sales and gain an advantage over its competitors.
Following its rationale, Rent-A-Center, recently announced the opening of its new store in East Harlem, New York.
The company, through its latest stores will offer luxury furnishings, electrical devices, electronics and computers to the residents of this region. With the inclusion of this new store, Rent-A-Center now operates through 176 locations in New York.
The residents of the region will now have an additional option of purchasing goods with flexible payment options, giving them the freedom to pay weekly, biweekly or monthly. Moreover, the company offers a lifetime recall service, which facilitates its customers to re-rent the same or a comparable item and receive payments.
- Rent to Own Industry Names Customer of the Year (prweb.com)
- East Harlem’s Target Refuses To Sell Frank Ocean Album, But Fashion Designs are Ok (harlemworldmag.com)
- Multispecialty Practice in East Harlem to Offer Free Screenings (harlemworldmag.com)
- East Harlem Wife Tried To Avoid DWI, Claiming Billionaire “Husband Would Pay For Everything” (harlemworldmag.com)
- Feast of Giglio di Sant’Antonio in East Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)