PARENTS, AUNTS, UNCLES…If you are between the ages of 16 and 24, not working, not in school, without an Associates or Bachelors degree and are looking for experience that will lead to a career; ECDO is recruiting for its next cycle of the YAIP program that will pay you while you learn.The fourteen week program, which prepares students for permanent employment or further training or education, will include paid workshops in financial literacy, self awareness; career exploration; workforce readiness training and an internship. Interns have the opportunity to earn up to $2,500 in 14 weeks.
- Start date: November 26, 2012
- End date: March 1, 2013
To learn more about the program, please call our Employment Services department at (212) 532-3211 or stop by our Community Partnership office located at 413 West 125th.
- How To Get A Paid Internship (answers.com)
- How to Find an Internship You’ll Value (bigfuture.collegeboard.org)
- Three Pharmacy Technician Career Paths (answers.com)
- Awards Ceremony in Harlem to Honor Young Leaders of Tomorrow (harlemworldmag.com)