The titans are a group of young boys ages 15-18 that are making a difference and going places.
The outlet provided by the Titans volunteer coaches allows these young men to feel enabled through the sport of football but more importantly empowered because of the healthy environment and friendships they are developing.
There are many benefits to being part of The Titans family. Among them are quarterly report card review to ensure that the players are up to par with their studies, tutoring services, team building and growth. Education and healthy afterschool activities are part of the Titans way. All of these efforts are made possible by people like yourselves. People from the very communities we live in, work in, or play in and we thank you for making it possible.
Please join me and the Titans coaches as we come together for a reason and celebrate the titans football team and their future endeavors.
Join the cause and reason for success among our youth.
Hope to see you all there!
firstname.lastname@example.org and 212-203-3943
Titans wish list:
- Gift cards (any amount)
- Chin Guards
- Practice Jersey’s or T-shirts
- Shoulder Pads (any size)
- First Aid Kit
- Helmets (new or used)
- Football Pants
- Water Bottles
A $20.00 donation at the door will make a difference for the Titans.
- Harlemite Charged With Robbery & Shooting Arrested (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlemites to Ride in 3rd Annual Double Up 4 Vision Bike Ride/Walk (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlemite, Danny Glover Receives Harlem Arts Alliance’s Humanitarian Award 2012 (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlemite Eugene Jacques Bullard The First African American Fighter Pilot (harlemworldmag.com)