We love the swag of Candaice Deabreu, the retail sales associate we saw in a recent post of The Look Book in NYMagazine.com:
“I’ve changed my hair five times this year. You don’t need a head full of hair to be beautiful.”
Where are you headed?
I’m job hunting. I left my job at T.J. Maxx in May, and now I’m looking for something more stable in fashion.
How’s it panning out?
It’s frustrating waiting to be called back.
Tell me about your style.
I can be mellow, but I like to take risks. I’ll wear mustard-color lipstick. I’ve changed my hair five times this year.
It was long and blonde, then long and black. I cut it all off in July to start fresh. You don’t need a head full of hair to be beautiful.
Does fashion run in the family?
Yes. I have two sons and a daughter, and I’m always dressing them up. The street is the runway, and my kids are the models. My friends will say, “Why do your kids have to steal the spotlight?” I say, “They’re not trying to steal the spotlight; they are the spotlight.”
- How (and Where) to Get Beauty Steals (bellasugar.com)
- Where Is It Actually OK to Buy Perfume? (bellasugar.com)
- Leaf Brand’s Nostalgic Astro Pops , Wacky Wafers and Bonkers! T-Shirts Available for a Limited Time at TJ Maxx (prweb.com)
- How To Stop Hair Static – Stat! (bellasugar.com)
- 3 Hair Oils That Will Give You the Softest, Shiniest Hair (bellasugar.com)