The Breast Examination Center of Harlem (BECH) cordially invites you to the “Survivorship: Mind, Body, and Spirit” on Wednesday, October 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in celebration of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Registration will start at promptly at 5:30 p.m. The event will take place on the 2nd Floor Art Gallery of the Adam Clayton Powell, Jr. Harlem State Office Building at 163 West 125th Street, between Lenox Avenue and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. Guests are not permitted to bring cameras inside the building and must have photo identification to enter the building.
- Harlem Breastfeeding Lounge Welcomes Nursing Mothers (harlemworldmag.com)
- BAMMA USA Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month (prweb.com)
- Advocate Christ Medical Center to ‘Paint the Town Pink’ for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (prweb.com)
- Ovation Hair Announces National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Participation (prweb.com)
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month: How to Get Involved (amsterdamprinting.com)
- About St. Lukes Roosevelt (stlukeshospitalnyc.org)