On December 12, 2012 at 5:30 pm at West Harlem Piers Park: 125th St. and Marginal, The West Harlem Food and Beverage Association will join elected officials and the NYC Department of Parks & Recreation in hosting the annual ‘Holiday on the Hudson Tree Lighting’ which officially lights the Christmas tree and kick off holiday events in West Harlem. Guests and Patrons will relish in the holiday promotions at establishments such as Cafe One, The Chipped Cup, Coffee & Victuals, Chokolat Patissere, Community Restaurant, Dinosaur Bar-b-que, Harlem Public Gastropub, Harlem Wine Gallery, Havana Central, Hudson River Cafe, J’s Petit Cacao, Jin Ramen, LeMonde, Lot125, Massawa, Nussbaum & Wu, Riverside Church/Pasha Events, Toast, Tonalli and Trufa while enjoying the unveiling ceremony. Holiday menus, showcasing the diversity of cuisine from around the world in uptown NYC, will also debut for the season; where patrons will enjoy sumptuous dishes and drinks like themed holiday cakes, Belgian hot chocolate and eggnog coquito.
The 2012 tree will be synonymous with the holidays in New York City. The holiday promotions will also offer exciting activities such as gospel music in partnership with Dinosaur Bar-b-que restaurant, shoppers purchasing merchandise at a participating uptown restaurant and special treats!
“We wanted to reward holiday shoppers for coming uptown by giving them an incentive to stick around and try one of our great dining venues,” said Savona Bailey, Representative of West Harlem Food & Beverage Association.
Historically and architecturally, West Harlem is one of New York City’s richest and most diverse neighborhoods. The development of the area in the past few years welcoming eateries, bars, etc. is exciting and allowing the area to evolve with the city.
For additional information about the holiday promotion, please visit http://www.whfba.biz/.
- No power or water in Harlem? Head to New York Sports Club (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Debutante Ball, Renaissance Ballroom 1950′s (photos) (harlemworldmag.com)
- Akon And Ryan Beatty In Harlem For Concert (harlemworldmag.com)
- Sylvia’s Spreads The Soul In Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Park to Park Presents Harlem Hospitality & Culinary Conference 2012 (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem’s Community Boards, East to West, Support Harlem Literacy Day, Dec 1st (harlemworldmag.com)
- An Afternoon of Bach Arias in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Does Harlem Want To Be An Uptown Meatpacking District? (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Families Gather for Thanksgiving Dinner Donated by Top Chefs and Volunteers (harlemworldmag.com)