Columbia has designed different fabric colors in the shell and baffling of this jacket create a subtle, shimmering effect, and reminiscent of the Aurora Borealis. Its premium filled European Goose Down and integrated hood with a detachable faux-fur ruff, zipper front will keep you warm during any Harlem winter, while adjustable side-seam drawcords allow you to change the length and create a fitted, hotter look.
Get it here.
- Insulation Stop Launches New Information Page for SCIF Radiant Barriers (prweb.com)
- One Cozy Everyday Outfit, Entirely on Sale (fabsugar.com)
- How cavity wall insulation could help reduce your energy bills (confused.com)
- Cheap ways to keep warm this winter (savingsjunction.com)
- Crystal Ski announce this to be the best winter to see the Northern Lights (prweb.com)
- HW Pick: The Eddie Bauer Harlem Winter Killer (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem YMCA, 1893, Seventh Avenue And 125th Street (harlemworldmag.com)