Harlem Chef Nichole Adriane owner of The Urban Chic Chef is the official sponsoring caterer for the fashion event for the holidays, The Ultimate Trunk Show in Chelsea, Saturday, December 8th, from 4 pm to 9 pm.
When Chef Nicole is not in the kitchen she’s hanging out with Bobby Flay, Gayle King, Harlem’s Marcus Samuelsson (left), and David Burke to name afew. At The Trunk Show she will provide hors d’oeuvres that speak to her urban contemporary cooking style. Serving up her infamous Shrimp Macaroni & Cheese and Buffalo Chicken Macaroni & Cheese Savory Cupcakes.
She made her television debut during the summer of 2012 when she filmed a commercial for Food Network’s popular cooking show “Chopped” (lead picture).
The Ultimate Trunk Show, The Altman Building, 135 West 18th Street New York, NY.
Photo credit: Chef Nicole is pictured at the Food Network’s “Chopped- Open Basket” promo taping.
- Food + Wine Festival Palm Desert March 23-25, 2012 Features Popular Food Network Stars (prweb.com)
- Harlem At Men Cooking For Change Fundraiser 2012 (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Families Gather for Thanksgiving Dinner Donated by Top Chefs and Volunteers (harlemworldmag.com)
- Corner of 126th and Lenox to Become Artistic Iconic Wall At Corner Social in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Welcome to Harlem, A Movie Musical Comedy (harlemworldmag.com)
- A White Girl Blogs About “Big, Black Thugs” Living In Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Does Harlem Want To Be An Uptown Meatpacking District? (harlemworldmag.com)