November 16th, 2012 was the grand launch of the Celebrities Mobile Boutique Epiphany Lounge on 125th Street (in front of the State Office Building) in Harlem N.Y.
Celebrities specializes in “replica jewelery thats seen on television, in movies, and in magazines” and on their Facebook page says:
“Celebrities Mobile Boutique travel from state to state keeping Women, and Men up to date with the latest trends. We also have professional makeup artist.”
Check out the van and let us know what you think or go to their website here.
- Harlem YMCA, 1893, Seventh Avenue And 125th Street (harlemworldmag.com)
- How Complete Streets Came to East Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Celebrates President Obama’s Reelection (photos) (harlemworldmag.com)
- New Association Promoted by West Harlem Bars and Restaurants (harlemworldmag.com)
- Whole Foods Plans New Stores for Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Fashion Icon Dapper Dan Discusses Harlem, History Infuences (video) (harlemworldmag.com)
- The Kelly Bros Saloon, Harlem, 1915 (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Pick: Target Free Sundays! At The Studio Museum in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)