Tyler Dean Flores a 15 year old from Harlem who recently starred in the film “The Dark Knight Rises” donated over 150 toys to the children of Midland Beach Staten Island that were affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Tyler Flores also a model featured in ads by Toys R US, Kohl’s and Target to name a few is also a rapper (TY Flo Music). He performed a song he wrote titled ”Amore Vita” which translates to “I love Life”.
Which he thought was suitable for the event. “I wanted to do something for others affected by Sandy, being a kid myself I couldn’t imagine losing my books and toys.
I couldn’t sit around and do nothing, so I decided a toy drive would be nice to do for the kids”. Tyler also signed autographs and took pictures with the 80 plus parents and children that attended the event.
Check out Tyler talking about The Dark Knight Rises:
From Lucy Ortiz.
- Harlem Debutante Ball, Renaissance Ballroom 1950′s (photos) (harlemworldmag.com)
- The Danny Tisdale Show with Luis from Beyond the Bricks at Teachers College (harlemworldmag.com)
- Treat yourself to a gift from HarlemCondoLife.com’s store (harlemcondolife.com)
- The Harlem Photo Studio, East Harlem, 1880-1910 (harlemworldmag.com)
- Welcome to Harlem, A Movie Musical Comedy (harlemworldmag.com)
- The Frederick E. Samuel Community Democratic Club of Harlem 2012 Party (harlemworldmag.com)
- An Afternoon of Bach Arias in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Help Harlem’s Sweet Enuff End Childhood Obesity (harlemworldmag.com)