The Studio Museum celebrates the Gordon Parks centennial year with a conversation between Director and Chief Curator Thelma Golden and artist Glenn Ligon. The conversation illuminates two centennial exhibitions: Contact: Gordon Parks, Ralph Ellison and “Invisible Man,” which was presented at Howard Greenberg Gallery from September 14 to October 27, 2012 and Gordon Parks: A Harlem Family 1967, on view at the Studio Museum through March 10, 2013. This program is free with Museum admission but advance ticket reservation is advised. Tickets will be available beginning Monday, January 7 at 2pm.
Thursday, January 24, 7pm, Intersections: Gordon Parks
- New Artists in Residence at the Studio Museum in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- The Studio Museum Announces perFOREmance! (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Pick: Target Free Sundays! At The Studio Museum in Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem’s Thelma Golden At The Museum of Modern Art Honor Of Spike Lee (harlemworldmag.com)
- Harlem Diva’s Attend “The Cosmo 100″ (harlemworldmag.com)
- HW Pick: Performance by Jacolby Satterwhite At The Studio Museum (harlemworldmag.com)