UMPA at Madison Avenue will be holding free Peripheral Arterial Disease Screenings (PAD), a circulatory condition, on Saturday February 9th from 11am until 2pm. Participants will be checked for symptoms of PAD and evaluated on their risk for the disease. Anyone who attends this event will have the opportunity to personally interact with the healthcare professionals who currently work at this new multi-specialty practice. Please call 212.722.1441 for more information.
Event Name: FREE PAD Screenings
Event Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Event Time: 11am – 2pm
Event Location: UMPA at Madison Avenue – 1827 Madison Avenue between 118th and 119th Streets, Manhattan
Event Cost: Free
RSVP/More Information Contact Information: Registration is required. To register, or for more information, please call 212.722.1441.
For more information click here.
- iPad Video Lessons in the Making: Geeks Get Down to Exploring the New Large Screen iPad, Reports iNewsBucket.com (prweb.com)
- Bauman Rare Books Books Launches iPad App (prweb.com)
- Corporate Suites Business Centers at 275 Madison Avenue Gets Renovated For New Year. (prweb.com)
- Apple iPad mini to compete with budget tablets (e2save.com)
- The New iPad – 3rd generation (e2save.com)
- Apple iPad 3 launch ready to impress! (e2save.com)
- Protect Your Bubbles Top 4 iPad Rumours (prweb.com)