116th Street, looking west from east on Third Avenue. “Ride On the Open Air Elevated”, is written on the side of the Elevated station or the “El station”.
Underneath the bridge a trolley car approaches, and one goes in the opposite direction on October 8, 1925 (notice people are walking across the tracks – traffic lights were first installed in the NYC streets around 1929).
- ‘Tenth Avenue Cowboy’ in Harlem, 1850′s – 1940′s (harlemworldmag.com)
- Rocco DiSpirito To Rock Food Bank In Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- ‘Macho’ Camacho gets big send off in East Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Italian Savings Bank, East Harlem 1923 (harlemworldmag.com)
- ‘The BEST OF New Voices in Black Cinema’ At MIST Harlem (harlemworldmag.com)
- Lexington Avenue at 116th Street, Harlem, NY, 1915 (harlemworldmag.com)