Stories on HarlemWorldmag.com
We welcome submissions that tell a story about All Things Harlem, past, present and future from news, arts and events.
- Articles are typically between 500 – 1000 words.
- Photograph 600 x 600 pixels (max)
- Youtube.com video 600 pixels wide (max)
The HarlemWorldmag.com editorial team provides copy editing as well as more robust editing services as needed (fact checking, writing and proofreading).
- Send your submission to email@example.com.
- The HarlemWorldmag.com editorial team will review your submission and respond with next steps.
- If your submission is approved for publication, revisions may be needed. The editorial team will make copy edits and more in-depth suggestions if needed.
- The author will need to approve or make any needed revisions.
- Articles ready for publication will typically be published within 2-3 weeks of final revision.
If you have successfully published an article on HarlemWorldmag.com, consider becoming a monthly contributor.
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name and link to the article(s) published.
- The HarlemWorldmag.com editorial team will contact you with further instructions.
As an established monthly contributor, you may be eligible for our additional programs (Sponsorship, and more).
The opinions expressed on this website are those of each author, not of the author’s employer or of Harlem World Magazine.
You are responsible for ensuring that you have the necessary permission to reuse any work on this site. Harlem World Magazine logo are trademarks of Harlem World Magazine, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
For more information contact us at email@example.com.