Stories on Harlem World Magazine
We welcome submissions that tell a story about all things Harlem, past, present and future from news, arts and events (and/or a Harlem State of Mind, or stories from Harlem to Hollywood, Harlem to Harare and/or Harlem to Hollis).
If you would like to submit your article for review by our editorial staff, email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles are typically between 250 – 1000 words.
- Photos, videos, audio, and graphics can be attached as JPG, TIF, or PNG files, (embeds) and increase the chance that items will be run more prominently (600 pixels wide).
- Press releases sent as attached Word documents, PDFs, JPGs, or with a link to click for more information will not be accepted.
- Information should be submitted one to two weeks before the date of the event (if date sensitive).
We do not:
- Post flyers unless they are paid.
- New writers/authors cannot post biographical articles and/or content on our platforms until they have written three or more articles on (harlemworldmag.com).
The Harlem World Magazine editorial team provides copy editing as needed (fact checking, writing and proofreading).
Contact publisher Danny Tisdale at email@example.com for information about advertising or to be included in the business directory.
Last update 11/10/2015