Insurance is one of the most overlooked responsibilities of business owners. Business insurance covers you for the many different things that can happen to your business, such as:
* Protects you against loss or damage to your business location and its contents.
* Protects your business if it is sued.
* If your business uses vehicles, they will be covered.
* Insures your employees against on the job injuries.
* Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Similarly, lack of personal insurance can wreak havoc on your family and personal assets in the event of death, disability, lawsuit or other occurrences. This workshop will review different types of insurance you should consider to protect both your business and your personal assets.
Seating is limited!
You MUST RSVP. Please note that registration does not automatically guarantee entry. Seating for this workshop is first come, first serve. Seating begins at 6pm. Please contact Jules Webster at 212.665.7010 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.hbany.org for more information.
This workshop will be held at the Harlem Business Alliance, 275 Lenox Avenue (between 123rd and 124th Streets).
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm