Think you have a great product or service or event in Harlem? Unfortunately, no one’s going to know about it unless you do advertising.
Advertising, if done correctly, can do wonders for your product or service or event traffic, and you know what that means: mo money, mo money, mo money. But be warned: it is not a panacea.
Read more about our 3 million annual customers HERE
If you have great content, a terrific review from the press or an influencer, a video or photograph you created can receive likes, shares and re-posts, that will help us get your content discovered.
Below you will find a list of our best advertising platforms that spreads your product or service or event to our 3 million annual readers.
- E-mail Blast: 5,000 Greater Harlem influencer list
- Content Post: 150 words and photo (on HarlemWorldMag.com)
- Banner Ad: 300 x 60 pixels (see examples here)
- Podcast: 15 minutes (on The Danny Tisdale Show)
Price $ 500 (one month, archived permanently)
For public relations, media planning, product pricing and distribution, sales strategy, customer support, market research and community involvement services contact us at Marketing & Sponsorship HERE
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646.216.8698.
Photo credit: by Rudy Collins.
- Healthcare Marketing Solutions Arizona (gate6.com)
- Help Your Dream Clients Find You: The Power of Online Marketing (techinsurance.com)
- Digital Signage by the stats (fruition.net)
- You Might Need a Marketing Agency if … (fruition.net)
- Flint & Steel Wins good2grow Account (pr.com)
- Bannersnack Launches the Banner Generator, an Advanced Automation Tool (prweb.com)
- Rudy’s World: At The Apollo Theater’s Spring Gala 2017 In Harlem (Photos) (harlemworldmag.com)