Poisoned Elderly Harlem Couple’s Carbon Monoxide Detector Was Disabled

The carbon monoxide detector in an East Harlem apartment where an elderly couple was discovered dead had been disabled when its alarm went off, an FDNY spokesman told Patch. Continue Reading →

Woman Finds Parents Dead On Easter In Harlem

The NY Daily News reports that a Harlem woman planning to go to Easter mass with her parents instead found them both dead from apparent gas poisoning in their Harlem apartment Sunday morning. Continue Reading →