Harlem Holiday Windows by ArtCrawl Harlem in partnership with Harlem Tourism Board, Mount Morris Park Community Improvement Association and Harlem Park to Park in Harlem, New York.
The windows are designed by Fashion Institute of Technology’s (FIT), Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design (VPED) BFA program.
Tours will start at the Harlem Whole Foods Market (125th St. @ Lenox Avenue/ Malcolm X Blvd). Window displays are at the following businesses:
- Harlem Coffee, 151 Lenox Ave
- Valerie Signature Salon, 163 Lenox Ave
- Settepani, 196 Lenox Ave
- Grandma’s Place, 84 West 120th St
- Harlem Haberdashery, 245 Lenox Ave
- Harlem Shake, 100 W 124th St
- Harlem Whole Foods Market, 100 W 125th St
- Chez Lucienne, 308 Lenox Ave
- Lenox Sapphire, 342 Lenox Ave
Enjoy yummy hot chocolate and cider while on tour.
- Tour November 29th, 2017, at 6PM & December 2nd @ 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 29, 2017, Live Lozia Group at Settepani followed by a Tree lighting at Corner Social.
- Saturday, December 2, 2017, Shop Harlem Live Harlem Holiday Expo includes a Santa’s Village, bring kids for an art-filled afternoon & vendor fair at St. Martin’s Church on 122nd and Lenox Avenue.
ARTCRAWL HARLEM, 212.866.7427, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.artcrawlharlem.com
Sent us photos @harlemworldmagazine